Boom, it’s Monday! 💥 Let’s get out there and break something in an epic way. But first, fuel up with your Monday Morning Rocketfuel.
“Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm.”
We’ve all felt the bitter sting of something not turning out the way we hoped. But, did you ever consider failure your roadmap to success?
When building your business, it’s critical to understand that some things just aren’t going to work. In fact, expecting perfection just sets you up for disappointment.
Plan for those learning experiences. Celebrate them as an opportunity to improve your processes, your people, your product.
- Sales numbers down? Bring them up by finding the point of failure.
- Not meeting deadlines? What’s missing in your production process?
- Got a crappy website? We can help with that one. 😉
Take a look our friend, Winston Churchill. He was denied entrance to the Royal Military College, Sandhurst… twice.
Did he sit and pout and give up? No. He switched to the calvary, his own personal MVP.
In politics, Churchill lost his first 3 elections, battled depression and overcame a lisp to become one of the most iconic and influential leaders of the 20th Century.
When making your plan, plan to fail. Build in time to analyze what doesn’t work and make it better.
Awesome Stuff I Read This Week
- Drive carefully today. Car accidents increase 8% the Monday following Spring Forward.
- In the US, 5.42 Billion robo-calls were made in February 2019. #annoying
- Every week nearly ⅓ of the US population visits Walmart.
Tell Us About Your Epic Fails
Connect with Escape Plan Marketing on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Instagram to share your most spectacular failures and how they opened up the road to success.
Let’s grab coffee soon,
Drew Horine, Founder & Chief Creative